Today (when I started this post it was March 30th and I am only managing to complete it today May 1st thanks to Caitlin's advice about iMovie!) we visited the orchestra rehearsal room and found many treasures which interested our Theo, including this little harmonica. He calls it his cello, and he is already quite a capable harmonica player, don't you think?
Bridge, this is so fun. Theo really has the hang of the harmonica. It sounds a lot like my button accordian. I'm glad you have started a BLOG. I'm putting it on my toolbar. Sending love,
AntwortenLöschenMum
Yay Briggs!!! See, it's not so hard! :) now if I could just write a post on my blog. . .
AntwortenLöschenYes Theo is amazing at the harmonica. His little embrasure allows him to play one note at a time- the most difficult thing about playing the thing!!
kisses to you. can't wait to hear more about M M M!!!